[Info] About


I wanted to work on releasing Scans of Ero-Doujinshi for quite some time. The quarantine gave me the time to focus on this finally. Please keep in mind: I'm not native to the English language and I'm not on the final level with my Japanese studies either. But I improve my editing and translation skills with every release.

FEEDBACK:

I'm happy for all feedback. Please try to be specific and I might fix it, or improve for future releases.

DONATIONS:

paypal is: quarantine.scans@gmail.com
patreon: www.patreon.com/quarantinescans

FOCUS:
Femdom, Shasei Kanri, Ryona, Chastity Belt, Humilation, Small Penis

COMMISSIONS:
Yes, please spot me a message to the email adress above and I'll get back to you. Because I just started this recently I'm still moderately cheap.

Comments

  1. Спасибо! Прекрасная работа.
    Мне очень понравился перевод.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your english and content are both real solid, my friend.
    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment