[042] "Schoolgirls buy boys as sex slaves" [Tokuni Mirashichi][Preview]

 [Tokuni Mirashichi] Highschoolgirls buy boys as sex slaves [Preview][English][QuarantineScans]

I'm proud to announce my first "official" translation. I worked together with the artist on this during last month and now it's finally on sale. Because of the official nature I can't post it here with a clean conscience but I got at least the permission to post a 16 page preview.

Get  Preview Here

If you're interested in this type of work please consider buying the book from the official channels. It's only 5 bucks or so. Please note that it goes all to the artist as I worked on this project pro-bono.

Dlsite 

Booth

 

Comments

  1. Pro-boner is more like it. ;)
    Tokuni is so out there! I think I'll get his official release from DLsite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment