Notice About Group Shutdown:

 



Notice About Group Shutdown:

Hello dear readers,

First of all thanks to everyone who supported me and read my translations over the years.

Unfortunately, I'm moving on and just want to give you a heads-up if you want to grab some stuff before it might go down.

There's still a couple of releases planned, but after those some of my distribution network will close down.


Patreon: Already Shut down

Discord: I'll likely close the server a couple of weeks after my last release as there is low activity anyway.

Blog: Will stay up but my mega account recently got reported so I won't offer any direct download going forward.

Torrent: I'm currently hosting individual torrents for all my releases on exhentai. I'll probably take these down next year and create a torrent bundling all my translations.
I'll probably share this torrent over my blog for a while.

Exhentai: Unfortunately, some stuff got taken down here, so there's no place where you can get everything :-/



Comments

Post a Comment